Saturday, November 23, 2013

Proshape Testimonials

Name: Ross Medlin
Testimonial Number: #00001
Period: 3 Weeks

Title: "After week 3 i noticed a slight difference in body fat"

Full comments: "I have used it for one week with little results but don't expect one week for results, Will keep informed... After week 3 i noticed a slight difference in body fat %..Works!"




Name: Daniel Philips
Testimonial Number: #00002
Period: 1 Week

Title: "In one week i lost over 5 pounds"

Full comments: "In one week i lost over 5 pounds, I look forward to many more weeks of continues weight loss"



Name: Colin Mander
Testimonial Number: #00003
Period: 3 Weeks


Full comments: "I have lost 11 1/2 pounds in about 3 weeks"



Name: Liz Hemsley
Testimonial Number: #00007
Period: 2 Weeks

Title: "I have lost about 2lbs in 2 weeks"

Full comments: "I have lost about 2lbs in 2 weeks. I am pleased with this as it has been xmas and i have not put on any weight"




No comments:

Post a Comment